Friday, April 11, 2014

Charlotte Shenanigans

Now that this little girl is on the move, she is into everything!  I love watching her test her limits and investigate the world around her, although it does lead to trouble sometimes!  Finally Charlotte started walking at 15 (almost 16) months!  And just in the last few days, she's really gotten the hang of walking and is all over the place!  I love this happy little babe!
 
She has figured out how to push this little stool around to get into whatever she wants

Anytime the pantry door is left open, Charley b-lines it inside to find treasures to discover.  Her
new favorite pastime is to take our snacks and put them in the trashcan.  I found 4 containers of
puffys, 5 fruit leathers and a couple protein bars in the trash the other day!

If moms not around, no problem, I'll get my own snack!

Look at that little face!  Up to no good!  The girls leave the fridge open and looked who climbed in

Here she is putting a bag of little Ponies in her onesie.  I think she hid about 5 in there.  She thinks this is fun, mom's not such as fan of this new trick because she has now decided this is a great idea with food too!


The girls left a bag of sweet rolls open, Charley just helped herself to the entire bag for a snack

She is constantly bringing shoes over to me wanting me to put them on.  Doesn't every
girl look better in heels?

I mean......can't even begin to get enough of this face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...