Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby Shower: Work Friends

BABY SHOWER 2009
I am so lucky to have worked for such a great company, Daltile, for so many years.  I had wonderful coworkers who become such great friends.  Two of my friends, Chi and Katie threw me a baby shower at the Daltile design gallery in Anaheim.  It was so nice, and even some of my customers came too!  I had an outpouring of support from my coworkers and customers, many of whom gave me very generous gifts!  I love my work family.


Katie Brassieur, Melissa Lane and Chi Truong
m,
L-R Carrie Thoren, Mariela Sanchez, Stephanie Alvarez and Kirstin Khan

My fellow sales reps: Carol Leonard, Chi Truong, Katie Brassieur, and Maryellen Jacobson
Only a month to go!


The gallery conference room

Laura Smith looks stumped by the nursery rhyme game!  Next to her is Maryellen Jacobson and Kim (one of my customers)
L-R Kristin Khan, Carrie Thoren, Mariela Sanchez and Stephanie Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...