Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Shower: Church Friends

BABY SHOWER 2009
My friend, Christi Postoian threw me an awesome little shower at her house in Corona, California with many of the girls I know from our church.  It was so fun, we ate delicious tortilla soup and chit chatted about all things baby.  I got so many amazing gifts, espeically many that were homemade.  I so admire crafty, homemade gifts because it is the gift of time, which is priceless.



Hillary Wilcox, Susie Denke, Emily Arzola, BJ Walker
Susie Sewell and Melissa Lane

Karen Fry and Mellissa Hafer

Christi Postoian and Melissa Lane

 L-R Christi Postoian, Melissa Lane, Emily Arzola, Renee Gonzales and Kelly Ekstrand (in front)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...