Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Shower: Family & Friends

BABY SHOWER 2009
Baby Showers!  I was so lucky to have 3 baby showers!  My sweet cousin Katie Larson threw me a baby shower for all my friends and family at her home in Newport Beach, California.  We made babys out of playdoh, opened presents and ate cake!  What a fun day it was and how blessed I felt for everyone coming to celebrate me and the baby!  

Katie Larson and Melissa Lane


Katie Larson and Bailey Ludloff




Melissa Lane, Audrey Reisenhofer, Ashley Tenerelli

Katie Brassieur, Melissa Eckhart, Melissa Lane

Grandma Susie Sewell and Melissa Lane, Patti Morrison (background)

Grandma Janette (and her playdoh baby) and Melissa

Melissa Lane and Great Grandma Beth McDonald

Christi Postoian and Melissa Lane

Linda Castle, Carol Horn, Patti Morrison, Melissa, Beth McDonld



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...