Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dear Ian

Dear Ian,

I'm so scared to move to Texas but I'm also so excited because our family will have a new start with this great new job, that I know you're going to love.  I support you always and am so grateful to have a husband that works so hard for our family, makes good decisions, and does so many acts of kindness for others.  Today we went to the Candlelight Pavilion in Claremont to see the musical My Fair Lady.  I feel so lucky to have a husband that enjoys the arts as much as me and I can share special moments like this with you.  It feels like forever since we have had any time by ourselves!  After the play is over we drive to Texas.  That is so crazy!  We are moving to Texas.  I know it will be great!  I have everything I need with you and the girls.  I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...