Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Cali

It was a whirlwind of outings trying to fit as many excursions and seeing people in before we made the big move to Texas.  Saying goodbye to all these lovely people in my life was so hard, but I knew I'd see them again when we come visit Cali.  Which hopefully will be sooner than later! 

the girls and Grandma Susie on their "grandma day" they spent all day with grandma and grandpa
at the Long Beach Aquarium before we moved
  
Gwen's nursery leader and my lovely friend Sis Green.  I was so happy to have Alicia as Gwen's
nursery leader and she always talked about "her sister green" whom she loved too!  we miss her!



Before we moved Elyse and Lorelai spent the whole day together.  These two girls have been best buddies practically since birth!  Leaving each other was hard, and she still talks about how she missed Elyse and wants her to visit.  Elyse gave Lorelai a friendship bracelet that matched hers so they can always remember each other! I'm heartbroken these two won't be growing up together. They are the cutest and love each other so much!




You know you're good friends when you can spend 5 hours talking at a restaurant and never
run out of things to say.  We will miss our friends Liz and Jeremy Jergensen so much! 

Grandpa Ed!  These girls love their great grandpa Ed Ludloff!  They think he's a big teddy bear!
Gonna miss visiting my grandpa in Long Beach and going to lunch with him.  He's so fun! 

Last day to see our best friends, the Postoians.  I can't even think how I'm going to manage life without Christi.  She's always there for me! They are family to us and we love them so!  They came to see us off to Texas and I appreciated that more than words can say.  I love this family!

Ian and his Randy
Everyone was holding someone, and we told my dad to hold the dog so he wasn't empty handed!
Gonna miss you dad!  Love hanging out at your house and our long talks!  Can't wait to see you soon
Girls night with my girls I became friends with in Canyon Crest.  I love these girls! 
Lacy Merrill, Gina Silva, Alicia Green, Melissa Lane, Michelle Gifford, Michelle Lauritzen

Saying goodbye to these ladies was rough.  They have been my friends since I moved back to Riverside. For over 5 years these ladies have made dinners for me, babysat for me, helped me, laughted with me, celebrated with me. I love them so!
Liz Jergensen, Mellissa Hafer, Melissa Lane, April Hunsaker, Christi Postoian, Karen Fry (missing Angie Giles and Susie Demke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...