Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

April 2014
We had a simple little Easter here in San Antonio.  Since we weren't near any family members, we had a little Easter with our family of five.  Charlotte and Gwennie had little colds, so Ian stayed home with them while I took Lorelai to church.  We had some simple traditions.  Decorated cookies (sugar cookies that Ian made), dyed Easter eggs and had a lesson on the true meaning of Easter and watched the video Because of Him.  It was a perfect little Easter Sunday and reminded me once again that my happiness and fulfillment in life is my family and because of my savior Jesus Christ.

Happy Easter!






Lorelai and I went to church just the two of us while Ian took care of the other littles
since I had such a hard week with my sprained foot I didn't get to buy any new Easter dresses
so L wore a oldie but a goodie.  My mom sent dresses but they didn't come in time.  But what I've learned
is that I need to just "let it go" so I did!  And it was fine! 

This little walker!  Within the last 2 weeks she has really been on the move at 16 months!

Having fun picking through their Easter egg chocolates 

I think they had more fun just playing with the eggs and seeing what surprises were in them

peek a boo!  Charlotte plays peek a boo and she says "bee boo" 

Dying Easter eggs and frosting cooies in nightgowns.  Sunday night









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lorelai's 6th Birthday

Birthday Dream Come True! When we lived in Texas, Lorelai said her wish would be to move back to California and spend her birthday with ...